People & The Environment
Close the Loop in Sustainability
Trees – Paper – Corrugate – ECORRCRATE® – Compactor – Recycle Process
- Constructed from basic, 100% renewable resources
- ECORRCRATES are easy to recycle – 100% recyclable, in your standard recycle program, with other paper and corrugate materials.
- ECORRCRATES are reusable – the reliability and durability make ECORRCRATES an excellent candidate for reuse.
- The light weight construction of ECORRCRATES reduces Supply Chain energy use i.e. forklift, transportation fuel
Tired of Those Workplace Injuries?
- Easy to assemble – no risky power tools needed for assembly.
- Light weight
- Reduces the risk of a lost time workplace injury event
- Reduces worker fatigue
- Improves morale
- Paper surface reduces incidental contact risk.
With some simple modifications for ease of knock down and set up, ECORRCRATES® are easily transformed into a robust, reusable shipper.
Normal shipping wear and tear are no problem for ECORRCRATES, the same wear and tear that is so detrimental to shipping in a traditional wood crate. ECORRCRATES are not brittle and maintain structural integrity at a higher rate than a traditional wood crate. Set up, knock down and re-close does not create damage points, unlike the closure method of most wood crates.
ECORRCRATES are constructed in modular components. If damaged beyond use, each component can be replaced at a minimal cost as compared to replacing the entire unit!